- Flowers are hand-tied constructed into a well-balanced arranged bouquet
- Stems require trimming before placing into the included vase
- A preferred arrival date option is available at checkout
- Pink glass vase
- 4 Alstroemeria – yellow
- 3 Chrysanthemums (pom) – green
- 2 Delphinium – blue
- 4 Roses – hot pink
- 4 Roses – orange
- 3 Solidago – yellow
- 2 Salal – green
- 22 stems in total
- Gift message card included
- Some flower arranging and processing is required (cutting stems, removing guard petals, removing foliage on the low part of the stems, and placing in your included vase), see care and processing instructions for further details.
Upon arrival, your bouquet may appear to be limp due to packaging and weather conditions. To maximize the life and beauty of your flowers, it is important to follow the care instructions below.
- Fill a clean vase with fresh water and add flower food as instructed on the floral food label.
- Cut the stems in a diagonal direction approximately 2.5 cm (1 in.) from the base of the stems.
- Remove the lower foliage (foliage that may fall below the water line) to reduce the bacterial contamination of the water.
- Place flowers in the vase.
- Re-cut the flowers stems and change water every 2 days to maintain freshness.
- For longer lasting flowers, keep flowers in a cool area away from open windows, fireplaces or direct sunlight.
- Do not store near ethylene sources (fruits, gas, etc.)