FilterAsk a Question
Multinautic QPF495 Aluminum Stationary Dock with Cedar Decking
: In stock
: Docks & Accessories
Regular price $2,559.98
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
These stationary docks will offer descent space and remains light and easy to install without having to remove decking to handle it. You can create a full stationary dock system by joining them end to end or side by side, or before your semi-floating ramp to reach further out to deeper waters to achieve the dream dock that will suit your waterfront needs.
- Available in two sizes: 1.2 m x 3.7 m (4 ft. x 12 ft.), 1.5 m x 3 m (5 ft. x 10 ft.)
- Complete kit for an aluminum stationary dock, Multinautic ® QPF495â„¢
- Includes cedar decking and sub frame, cut to length, with screws
- Comes with an extra set of hinges to connect to another dock
- Compatible with every other units of stationary or floating docks of QPF495â„¢
- Everything you need to complete the full assembly is included in this kit
- Comes with (2 - 6 ft.) Steel piles, base plates and PVC caps
- Tritrackâ„¢ custom designed aluminum frame, exclusive to Multinautic ®, for an easy installation and positioning of cleats, hinges and accessories.
- 100% clean for the environment and recyclable!
- ¾ in. and 9/16 in. socket with ratchet
- Impact cordless drill (or ratchet)
- 7/16 and 9/16 in. drill bit
- Square bit for #10 screws
- Measuring tape
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.1 m x 1.5 m x 17 cm (10 ft. x 5 ft. x 6.5 in.)
- Weight: 123 kg (270 lb.)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.6 m x 1.2 m x 17 cm (12 ft. x 4 ft. x 6.5 in.)
- Weight: 106 kg (235 lb.)
- 15 years limited warranty
>Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
Express delivered 2-4 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)